To transport and deliver your fresh produce, Transports Guy Robin (TGR) has a fleet of vehicles and drivers that operate daily in France and Europe.
Respecting the packaging of your products and your time constraints, we adapt each means of transport to guarantee you deliveries on time, all year round. Regulatory compliance and the application of the highest quality standards are the driving forces behind our action.
Creation of the company by Mr. Guy Robin in Mayenne
Purchase of the 160th truck of the fleet
Merger of the 2 national parks (Mayenne and Laval) and transfer of the head office to Laval
- 1983 Transports Guy Robin becomes a subsidiary of the Lactalis Group
- 2016 Purchase of the 160th truck of the fleet
- 2020 Reconciliation of the 2 national parks (Mayenne and Laval) and transfer of the head office to Laval
Transports Guy Robin (TGR) has a fleet of 160 Euro 6 standard trucks. Our internal garage enables us to ensure a high level of maintenance of our vehicles (preventive and corrective). All our vehicles are equipped with OMP's ELIOT on-board computer system for real-time tracking of your goods.
EXPERT DRIVERS IN TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED
Because temperature-controlled transport cannot be improvised, we pay particular attention to the quality of our drivers' training. Our 6 internal instructors enable us to guarantee this requirement:
- passing FCO (good practice, eco-driving...)
- HACCP training (control of the cold chain and hygiene)
- ILO OSH training.
They trust us
KEY FIGURES IN 2018
achieved each year